Monday, August 15, 2011

Revisiting this week's OM [one moment] meet up


Last weekend, I went to San Francisco for the Conference of Creative Entrepreneurs.  The conference was a great opportunity to hear from other bloggers and small businesses as well as get inspired, and network.  I plan to blog in more detail about some of the great speakers.

I went to the conference with two talented ladies, Angie (Angie Allen Stationary) and Cyn (River Dog Prints), who are on a similar trajectory in life as myself.  It was wonderful to talk and laugh about shop and family, while sharing new ideas and helpful advice.  The weekend was everything a girls weekend should be.

My moment this past week was appreciating how we all met.  We took a leap of faith to get to know strangers - online via blogging and social networking.  What began as friendly banter, was nurtured into true friendships.  We wouldn't have met otherwise and now we are friends.  It has made me realize that friends can be found via many vehicles. We never know how a connection will be made or relationship transpire.  We just need to be open to the possibilities.

Thanks, Cyn and Angie, for a wonderful weekend.  I feel fortunate to have both of you in my life and I value our friendship.

Please visit last week's OM [one moment] meet up and join us.  I'd love to hear what one moment stood out in your week.
  Breakfast at Farm Table

1 comment:

  1. I marvel at how both of you came into my life and am grateful for it. Such a memorable trip and I'm hoping it's just one of many to come! Thanks friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails