Friday, August 12, 2011

Blossoming friendships - OM [one moment] meet up

I'm still having a tough time blogging from the West Coast.  The 3 hour time difference from the East Coast is doing me in especially since I had gotten into the habit of posting in the mid afternoon out there.  So, please bear with me.  I'm just happy to have started blogging again.

I've been working on my OM post this week but it isn't quite finished.  It is about friendship and I hope to finish it later today but certainly over the weekend.  In the meantime, I don't want you to have to wait to link to this week's post.  So, have it!  Please tell me about your special moment this week!


<><><><><><><><><><><><>

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the blogging from the west coast. What works for me is writing the post during the day, USUALLY 9-11 PM sitting on the chaise and watching some food show or other, and then scheduling it to go live around 9 AM EST. Then I can spend the day tweeting about it or whatever.

    You'll get it figured out, and you have such an awesome place to blog from now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails