Thursday, September 9, 2010

Another grand closet and shoe display

 photo and closet design by Robert Couturier
[source - Miss Gracious Living]

This week I seem to be drooling over finding a lot of beautiful storage ideas.  I'm putting my findings on the blog to share with you and also to file away for when I have my dream closet/dressing room (think big and big things will come is my philosophy).

While I'm not the pink and white chandelier kinda gal, this closet has several things I'd like to note:  a cool chaise with storage drawers (yes, storage drawers), a display cabinet for shoes, and statement lighting.  Oh, and the fresh flowers!  My closet needs fresh flowers (okay, now I'm being a tad sarcastic).

If you didn't have a chance to check out my earlier post today, please do.  I found some great inspiration photos for easy wall decor.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails