Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beeswax - posted by Crafted by Lindy - Fab Finds From Etsy

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

1. Honey I Washed The Kids Lush Dupe Cocoa Butter Soap - My Natures Art

2. Honey Sugar Scrub - Hydration Plus by Valley Green Naturals - Valley Green Naturals

3. Handmade Bee Hive Linen Zipper Pouch - Sea Pinks

4. Sterling Silver Honey Knuckles II - Rachel Pfeffer Designs

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

1. Eco Friendly Honey Bee Chocolate Scoop - Circular Accessories

2. Honey Bee - Dog Collar - Cody's Creations

3. Hand Dyed Merino Wool Silk Cashmere Yarn - Honey Mustard Goldenrod Yellow - No Two Snowflakes

4. honey comb necklace - oxidized silver - Miki and Nora

[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband, son and new baby girl. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationary business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her own blog here.]

3 comments:

  1. You inspire me. I just read your guest post in Quiltish and I have to say that your story really made me think and have hope to keep following my own dream. I also had the same dream when I was younger, I still do and I want to make it work. I am a recent college grad without much savings but with tons of enthusiasm. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, Daniela. I'm a firm believer in what you think, you will become. Just keep your dreams in front of you and remind yourself that everything you do can translate into that dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my honeycomb necklace!! What a delightful blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails