Friday, February 3, 2012

The importance of eating together as a family - OM [one moment] meet up

I'm still without my computer and, to be honest, I'm kinda liking it. Working off a portable MacBook allows me to move freely about the house. And, I've not been anchored to the computer like it's a ball and chain.

Someone asked me this week how often we ate dinner together as a family. Incredibly, we eat together more often than not. We may not have a big home cooked meal, but even over leftovers, we sit together for dinner most nights. I hadn't really thought about it much.

Yesterday, E was asked to share what he liked most about our family. The first thing he said was that we ate dinner together all the time. That made my heart smile.

How about your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails