Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Push button in case of emergency

Well, hello. I know, it's been a while. Have you ever had one of those days...or 4 or 5 in a row?

I finally have my PC back and in working order. Mind you, it's not without a few glitches. But, I can get back to a few of my projects.  Plans are in the works for a new Mac!

Max has been sick this week. Miserably sick. The kind of sick that makes a mom feel helpless. Ethan was home yesterday, too, also not feeling well. Fortunately, working from home allows me to stop, drop, and roll when it comes to these circumstances.

Throughout this mini "hiatus," I was able to keep up with my #Febphotoaday challenge. I did, however, mix up yesterday's challenge with today's.  So yesterday's photo theme was button but I'm posting it today.

There are days I wish I had an emergency button, so I made myself one.

Day 8 (7): button - in case of emergency #febphotoaday

How have you been? 

Related Posts with Thumbnails