Monday, November 22, 2010

Creating a Fabulous Fan Page - Sign up and this little piggy

I've created a list, for sharing advice.
It doesn't really matter if you're naughty or nice 
(although I do prefer nice).

For years, I've been online figuring out how to create a website, blog, tweet, sell, market, and grow my business.  I've spent countless hours on the internet researching, reading, and absorbing information.  I couldn't afford to hire anyone to help me, so I had to figure much of it out myself.  There really hasn't been anything out there I haven't been able to figure out...eventually.  Sometimes I figured out I didn't want to bother doing something at all. Suffice it to say, I have a lot of info floating around in my head that needs to be shared. 

Disclaimer:  I do not claim to be an expert on any of these things.  You can spend hours learning the same things online.  However, I've already found some great resources.  I've learned through trial and error.  So, I might be able to save you some time and frustration.  I'm also still learning, so we will be in this together.

I've wanted to share what I've learned with others (and often do on an individual basis when asked).  I have occasionally posted tips on my blog, but never wanted to focus too much on business because some of you may not be interested.  I want to keep my blog accessible to all.  Last week, when I posted the 5 Tips on Creating a great Facebook Fan Page, I was surprised by the response.  Many of you appreciated the information and wanted more.  Then I had an epiphany...

Why not create a means in which I can share this information only with those who want it?  So, that's just what I did.  For starters, I'm offering Create a Fabulous Facebook Fan Page - a series of dedicated emails with specific instructions and links. I can walk you through the various steps on making a landing page, adding apps, using the fan page to it's fullest and even provide some basic html so that your fan page will stand out from the rest of them.



This list will not be merged with my newsletter mailing list (that is separate if you want to sign up for that).  I don't sell or share my lists ever.  And, you can opt out any time.  Best of all, it's free.  No obligation from you.

But wait, there's more...no, not really.  I just felt like adding that.  There's no more...sign up now if you're interested.

For those of you who don't give a hoot about fan pages, this little piggy picture is for you.  Isn't he the cutest?


are you going to eat that?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool little piggy shot. Why aren't there more comments here? This is a fabulous idea. I for one can see the benefit of picking the brain of someone who has already done the hard yards, and the legwork. Count me IN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, did you sign up for the emails? I think folks signed up rather than commenting. Here's the signup link: http://alamodestuff.us1.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=fd6d916527c1bce159a0ec868&id=23c65f5ce1

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails