Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pieces in progress and other random tidbits

Well, this weekend was a bit harried for me. Somehow I had it stuck in my head that delivery for Craftland was this coming weekend. Nope, it was last weekend and I had to scramble to get things wrapped up. I had to do on Saturday what I was planning to do all of this week. Now that I'm on this end of the week, I feel relieved. However, Saturday was a bitch!! It's amazing how much time labeling, sorting, tagging, etc. takes.

I still have a bunch of resin pendants in progress. The earrings have been selling a lot lately. I credit Twitter and the roving #humor and #funny bots that have been retweeting my tweets. I know that for some of you, that makes absolutely no sense. Believe me, it's all good.


This morning I had a bit of a scare when my son's middle school called and asked if he was sick and at home. Um...no. Heart pounding...it was a mistake in their roster. I wasn't the only parent they called. Urgh. Not what I needed in an already stressed state of mind.

Last night, C and I watched Superbad. It would have been so much funnier to me if M wasn't turning 13 in about a week. I'd like to live in denial for just a bit longer. Okay, the movie was still pretty funny.

Hope your week is productive!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! SOunds like a crazy weekend, and I totally feel your pain re: labelling and packaging - double ugh!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails