Tuesday, February 3, 2009

They DO notice the little things!


My 7 year old decided to make himself breakfast on Sunday. With my help, we made him an egg, over easy, and some sausages. As he sat down to eat, he looked at his plate and asked if I'd put some orange juice in "the little glass" that I often use only for OJ. When I gave him the OJ, he stated, "Perfect, now its romantic!" I asked him what he meant by that and he said the the glass was the finishing touch to make the place setting perfect (romantic).

What a small pleasure for me to realize that the little details are noticed. This from the boy who can't remember to flush or put the seat down on the toilet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails