Monday, February 2, 2009

Taxes + Procrastination = Headache

I have to work on my taxes this week. Man, it is something I always dread. I promised myself last year that I'd keep up with the bookkeeping so it would be easier this year. Humph!

I use QuickBooks (my business accounting software) and would recommend it to anyone. However, it is just a computer program and subject to human interaction. This seems to be a problem for me...being the human.

So, this week (and next, and likely the following), I'll be entering all of those invoices that I've neatly piled next to my computer. I'll be balancing my accounts and sighing out loud with my head occasionally hitting my desk top.

It's nobody's fault but my own, so I'll stop whining now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails