Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, E!


Wow, my youngest is 7 today! Yep, I can't believe it. This week has been exciting for him as he lost his two front teeth and is looking forward to a weekend birthday extravaganza.


I had planned to take the day off to go putt putting with him. His grandfather took him to the store for his birthday so he was completely preoccupied with his new toys. So, I did some bookkeeping (note: don't let your bookkeeping pile up...it's not pretty and only causes more stress).


I just finished a good book last night that I'd recommend if you are wanting to own your own business. The Boss of You, by Emira Mears and Lauren Bacon. Visit their website, http://www.laurenandemira.com/, for more details. If I haven't mentioned it before, I love QuickBooks.

Have a fab weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails