Thursday, August 21, 2008

My new favorite shoe

A few weeks ago, I posted about 2 pairs of shoes I found and coveted. For whatever reason, I held out and didn't buy them. Well my reluctance to buy paid off. Here are my new favorite shoes I bought in Seattle.
They are comfortable and in a fun color. I've been a fan of John Fluevog for many years. They are classic shoes reminiscent of years gone by. These are the kind of shoes that are worth resoling. As a matter of fact, they sell new soles and heels on their site that you can purchase and take to your local shoe repair.

Fluevogs can be pricey but their sales are reasonable. I also have an affinity to companies with a sense of humor.

Let's share some shoe love! Tell me your favorites!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of my Fluevogs!

    Do they have those specific soles on their site? I thought I checked recently and I didn't see them... I have a pair of favorite Fluevogs with that same sole, and one one the heel is starting to sort of crack and I want to make sure they don't get ruined. I LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. missmalaprop, they don't have those soles on their site, but I'm sure if you contact them they'll hook you up. They are great about fixing their shoes. Some stores even have their own "fix it" shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a-freaking-dorabe!

    I love a good, comfortable work-shoe!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails