Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What the heck is destash?!

I've opened a destash shop on Etsy, destashalamode. For those of you who may not know the term, it refers to the crafting supplies and sundries that a person collects. It can also refer to items that can be reused in projects (extra pieces of fabric, random buttons, etc.).

Like many artists and crafters, I've collected a treasure trove of items hoping to use them in various projects. Also, like many, these items fill bags, boxes, and corners and never get used. So, I decided to find them new homes with people who may actually put them to good use.

My new shop will feature all kinds of items from fabric to cabochons. If you are looking for something to inspire your next project or simply objects for your art, please stop by.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was a typo for "desktop," by someone who'd been into the moonshine.

    it is funny how just a letter or a few can change things - I called a fellow blogger a lucky dick instead of duck the ohter day and now he's not talking to me.

    Whatcha gonna do?

    Jannie,
    who found you via your Leonard Cohen tag on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jannie,
    Thanks for stopping by. I've made plenty of typos online. Although I'll never look at "lucky duck" the same again.

    Very cool that Leonard introduced us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative blog! Please stop in soon to say hello to us...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails