Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday madness and what's to come

Hi there! I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was filled with lots of boy chauffeuring (skiing, back and forth to friends, etc.) and dog mayhem. You know, the usual.

My computer isn't much better, although C spent a few hours trying to fix it. We're going to have to call in the experts. So, I'm working off a MacBook. I feel like I've been jilted by my PC, yet again, and the Mac is faithfully standing by bailing me out as usual. I'm editing photos on my iPhone, sending them to my Flickr and blogging from there. Talk about utilizing resources.

I had a small window of creativity over the weekend. I finally created this tissue box cover that has been dancing in my head for years. In one try, I put this together. Seldom is something designed and made almost perfectly the first time. But, I'm very pleased with how this turned out. It simply slides right over a standard cube tissue box.


The plan is to make more of these in various colors and sizes and have them available on my website in the next few weeks.  What do you think about them?


Related Posts with Thumbnails