Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The skull [chairs] stop here!

I've mentioned before how our family has a "thing" for skulls (really anything regarding the anatomy).  It goes along with Dad's profession and although I was initially reluctant to allow anything skull or brain (even skeleton) related into our home, I've given up and am now surrounded.

(click photos for sources)




Well, you can imagine the panic I felt when I came across these skull chairs (and accessories).  Not only do we have a weakness for skulls, we also have a passion for chairs. 

I was just settling into bliss now that the whole pirate, jolly roger, fad has blown over.  I must hide these or my family will put this on our "wish" list for furniture.  However interesting, cool, or simply unique these chairs might be...!the skulls stop here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails