Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thinking about the year to come.


One drop, originally uploaded by alamodestuff.
Playing with my new macro lens that C got me for Christmas, I took some photos of ice and snow through our window. This photo surprised me with the one clear droplet on the right side. You can see the deck rail clearly through that one droplet of water.

This struck me as a great metaphor in life - interesting things may transpire when our focus is elsewhere.

This week has been one of reflection and renewal for me. I'm looking forward to the new year and all that it brings. I hope you're having a wonderful week also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails