Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rings! - post by Crafted by Lindy

Top to bottom, left to right.....


1. Sterling Silver Ring with an Oregon Pine Tree - ashhilton

2. world landmarks acrylic ring set (black) - plastique

3. On the Wire Ring - Choose Your Size - dillondesigns

4. pierced sterling silver ring - galita

5. DJ Ring - Fordos

6. Rain Drop Mokume and Silver Dome Ring - JesseDanger

[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband and son. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationary business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her blog here.]

2 comments:

  1. Very cool rings....looks like that skyline could be dangerous....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that Dj Ring is great! :))) I like the birds and the lonely pine tree is very good also. :)

    All the best for everybody!

    Bence

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails