Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hump day humor: New movie not for the faint of heart (pls RT)


These are the words directly from the husband of a college friend of mine and co-writer of the upcoming movie THE HANGOVER. "It opens next Friday, and it is not for the faint of heart. It’s vulgar, crass, has absolutely no socially redeeming qualities but it does have plenty of male nudity. Don’t take your mom to this one. In fact, I’m encouraging my mom not to see it. On the up side, it’s pretty funny."

Frankly, that is often the kind of recommendation I need to see a movie. Scott also co-wrote FOUR CHRISTMASES starring Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails