Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Today, I'm feeling a little Feisty


I'm making bags today while listening to my stations on Pandora, http://pandora.com/. If you aren't familiar with Pandora, check it out. It is basically Internet radio but puts more control into the listener's hands. You can make up "stations" based on your choice of artist or song. Songs are chosen based on your requests. Then you can tell Pandora if the songs they choose for you are what you like.

I've not really used Pandora to its fullest. I've simply made up stations based on my favorite artists. This means that my entire station might sound too similar; but you can mix it up to create the perfect station.
Today, I'm listening to Regina Specktor and Feist. Love it!! I don't know what I'd do without my music!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - we must, must, must have been listening to the same songs at nearly the same time! Feist is my favorite station on my pandora!!! Mainly b/c of all the OTHERS that stream in!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I'm going to take a look tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I registered at Pandora a while ago and I keep forgetting to tune in. Thanks for the reminder... Never heard of Feist... I'll check it out today.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails