Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Monday!

Well, it was an eventful weekend indeed. Starting with Friday night, I went to my first wrestling match. My oldest son is on the middle school team. I must admit, I don't understand it and I don't like it; but I must support my boy.

On Saturday we celebrated my son's birthday. Dad made his favorite dish of pasta and seafood while Nana made a favorite family cake.

On Sunday, we had our first snow. It was pretty. The kids went sledding, built snow people, and had snowball fights. My older son had a bit of an accident while sledding requiring 4 stitches inside his upper lip. Believe it or not, these were his first stitches in his 12 years. My husband insisted on stitching him up at home, much to my dismay. Turns out we bypassed the emergency room, saved some $$, and will even likely avoid a scar. My boys are pretty brave to let their father do this. Don't worry, dad was able to numb the area. Be assured, however, that I'll be going to the ER if I ever need stitches.

I was able to clean up our dining room a bit, much to my husbands surprise. I even began cleaning my office/studio. Word has it that both shows, the Foundry (http://foundryshow.com/) and Craftland (http://craftlandshow.com/), have been successful. I will be doing my shifts at Craftland on Wednesday and Foundry on Thursday and Saturday. A friend told me I need to restock my handbags at the Foundry, so that is a good sign. However, it also means I have to continue to sew, sew, sew.

Here's an aerial picture of the Foundry:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails