Monday, January 2, 2012

Captured: Untitled




Untitled | Lina Scheynius Copyright All rights reserved

I'd like to thank Diana for sharing her photographic finds with us since July of 2010.  This is her 68th and last post on the a la mode Stuff blog.  Like you, I've enjoyed each post.  She introduced me to photographers whose work I had never seen but will certainly continue to follow.  I look forward to seeing where Diana goes with her own photography.  Thank you, Diana, for sharing your finds of nature, mystery, and the ethereal world through the lens.

[Captured is a weekly column curated by Diana Brennan of D. S. Brennan Photography. Diana lives with her husband in Rhode Island, where she spends her time immersed in photography, gardening, cooking, and home renovation projects. You can read her own blog here.]

Related Posts with Thumbnails