Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crossing items off our RI bucket list

I can't believe it took us 7 years to find this Rhode Island clam shack. A friend of ours, from Narragansett, told us we had to try Aunt Carrie's at the end of Point Judith Road (the very bottom of RI). He said they had the best RI clear clam chowder and fried clam fritters.

He was right. Loved Aunt Carrie's: the location, the food, the atmosphere. All of it screamed New England/Rhode Island clam shack. Another thing I'll miss about this little state of ours.

Aunt Carrie also has an ice cream shop across the street. 


 M had to have lobstah.  It was great fun to watch him struggle with it.  We had the neighboring tables laughing with us.
 

This little red house struck my eye as we were heading home.

1 comment:

  1. One of our favorite summer time fun places to go! Glad you got to enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails