Thursday, May 13, 2010

a la mode blog readership survey - help me improve my blog

- Survey closed -
random name chosen and contracted

The time has come for me look at ways to improve my blog for you, my readers. I appreciate you and want to make sure that what I am doing here stays fresh, enjoyable, and helpful.

When I started my blog, I had no idea where I was going with it. I started it because I needed to journal my business. While that hasn't changed, I've found that there are so many more ways to connect with people:  readers, artists, parents, other bloggers, etc.  So...

...I need your help.  I have created a 6 question, multiple choice survey. It's super easy and won't take more than a minute (probably more like 40 secs).  The answers will give me a better understanding of why you read my blog.  Just click the link below and the survey will pop up in a separate window.

As a thank you, you may choose to leave your email address in the survey and I will enter your name in a drawing to win a cell phone bag.  One winner will be chosen through Random.org.  You may also choose not to enter.

The survey will end next Thursday, May 20th.

Please click on  the "View Survey" link below:


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails