Monday, February 22, 2010

Back from vacation!


Hello! We're back and working hard to transition from vacation mode. The kids are back at school, C is back at work (and is on call) and I'm trying to wrap my head around all that I need to do (unsuccessfully, I might add). We had such a wonderful vacation with the family and have come back w/out any broken bones from skiing.

As we were staying with family in Park City, Utah, it is odd to have so much quiet around me this morning. For the last week we had a house full of kids (my own two boys, my niece (14 mos.) and nephew (3 yrs), two dogs, and 5 adults...and a partridge in a pear tree. So, even E found it difficult last night to go to bed without the fond chaos.

M & X on one of the walks with the dogs.

Little Miss C, as adorable as can be!
Bailey (top) and Parker, good dogs!

Now that I'm back, I have to get caught up on my blog, as well as others'. I do feel a bit out of the loop. I need to catch up on a few orders and get myself organized for spring.

I would love to hear what is going on with you. Anything new and exciting happen while I was away?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I hope you find a way to get your groove back in relatively short time - I find it takes about 2 weeks post vacation...

    I spent Saturday working a fun new thing, can't wait to blog about it, but need to finish up the back. Sunday - TAXES! No fun, but they're done! WooHoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks @CandiedFabrics! Two weeks sounds about right, but considering I'm still online at 11:22 PM, I believe I'm getting my groove on!

    BTW, I'm so jealous that you're finished with your taxes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails