Saturday, February 20, 2010

Find a la mode here!

Find a la mode here!, originally uploaded by alamodestuff.

Park City is a wonderful town. Historic Main Street is utterly charming with it's boutiques and restaurants. Robert Redford's restaurant, Zoom, is located at the bottom of Main Street. Olive & Tweed happens to be one of the stores that carries my bags and accessories. I am completely enamored and understand the Sundance draw to this quaint town.

The city's free transit, makes getting around a breeze. We can catch the bus (for free) right in front of my bro-in-law's house and take it to Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort, or Deer Valley Resort to ski. It can't get any easier than that!

Yesterday, E and I hopped the bus to Main Street and wandered aimlessly: bookstore, Chocolate Factory, boutiques, Vietnamese food, ice cream. It was a great day of exploration. As we caught the bus home, C and M got on our same bus from Park City Mountain after a day of skiing. The perfect way to meet up at the end of our day.

It was particularly fun to be here during the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics. Since Park City hosted the Olympics in 2002, the atmosphere was festive with Olympic celebration. Today we are visiting the training facilities and museum at the Utah Olympic Park. Makes me wish I were a bit more athletic. Watching the olympics this week, I'd like to add the atheletes to the list of what inspires me.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails