Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week in review

Well, I hope you had a great week. Beside the e. coli scare, mine was great. I'm working on orders for 3 of my clients: Habitatter.com; Studio Six (Bristol, RI); and Clover (Seattle).

I also finally "mastered" my wallet design. After making 4 wallets, cutting them apart, restitching, cursing, throwing, and gritting my teeth, I came up with one that satisfied me. While this design has been floating around in my head for at least the past year, I was motivated to make it for a great challenge by my Etsy handbag team, CAB (Carried Away). This challenge was to make a change purse of some sort to be added to our CAB Team shop.

Each challenge is geared toward a specific cause/organization. The Change purse for Change challenge #2 is giving all proceeds to Woman for Woman International. So, if you are in the market for a change purse or bag and want to support a great cause, check out this shop! We will also have a giveaway at the end of September! I'll keep you posted.



I'm also excited to be teaming up with Mad Housewife Cellars, a great wine and fun label.
I'll be creating some exclusive items for them that will include cheeky, retro switchplates, jewelry, and wine charms.

If you are in the RI area, you can request this wine at your local liquor store. It isn't available here yet. It is available in other parts of the country, so look for their fun label.

Check out their recipe challenge/giveaway announced on Facebook. I will also be giving away some of their fun t-shirts.





So, as you can see I've been busy and fun things lie ahead! Hope you have a great weekend!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails