Thursday, August 6, 2009

Going off the grid...well, kind of


I'm getting ready for some much needed rest and relaxation. Family members are slowly beginning to come into town and we have friends who will also be visiting in the coming weeks. I've debated whether or not to simply put my blog on vacation as well. Truth be told, I'm addicted. It is hard for me to imagine not blogging for a full 12+ days. So, I'm going to try to kick the habit but don't be surprised to see me pop in and out over the next week and a half. I may even re-post some older topics.

So, I bid you adieu for now. When I return, I will share some of my adventures with you as well as feature a new giveaway! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Will miss you, but see you on the other side...have a great vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I really like this blog.

    I just started mine, and i would really appreciate it if you read it and told me what you think.

    - Jill

    www.stylemansion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails