Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fabulous Finds on Etsy -- Executeme

One of the things I love about Etsy, the online shop of all things handmade, is that it has not only given artists and crafters a venue to sell their work, but also an opportunity to explore other mediums, techniques, and interests. One such example is a shop called Executeme. Shop owner, Maria, is a photographer who has recently found a passion for vintage beads. Many of her beads date as far back as World War I!


Initially, the photos are what caught my attention. The colors and presentation are striking. Displaying the earrings seamlessly as a part of nature is brilliant. Clearly, Maria is a great photographer. As for her earrings, I really appreciate the simplicity in her designs. Some can seen as flowers as well as delicate abstract shapes.

Beautiful photography, simple design, and a sense of history all in one great shop! See more of Executeme earrings and photos at www.executeme.etsy.com.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're right! Her photos are as pretty as the earrings.

    There are soooo many talented jewelry artists on Etsy. That's actually a bit of a problem for me...I have so many saved in favorites and I can't decide between them. :)

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails