Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rested, relaxed, and rejuvenated...now back to work!


We are back from our much needed vacation. We had a relaxing time swimming, eating, kayaking, eating, biking, shelling...did I mention we ate a lot?

Anyway, now its back to work! This week I'm finishing some outstanding store orders and shipping new individual orders. I'm also gearing up for spring/summer shows. I'll post about preparing for these shows, as well as the dates and locations, in the weeks to come.

Don't forget the clutch giveaway! There's more time to make a comment on this blog and enter your name in the drawing! http://alamodestuff.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails