Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Video editing in my linen Chuck Taylors

Okay, I was hoping to have a new video up today for those of you who are interested in adding tabs to your blogger blog (see my tabs above).  I'm in the process of editing the video right now and it looks like it will be up tomorrow.  These things always take much more time than one would imagine.

I know I need to work on my directing and producing.  I always feel like I'm hurrying to get info out to people.  That's me, instant gratification woman.  So, please be kind tomorrow.  If it turns out to hurt rather than help, I'll reshoot.

In the meantime, here are the linen Chuck Taylors I wore today.  Yes, linen.  I've had them for way longer than I'd like to admit but they are linen and I love them.

Linen Chuck Taylors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails