Thursday, February 24, 2011

Antique Bicycles - posted by Crafted by Lindy - Fab Finds from Etsy

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

1 . The Bicycle - Burlap Pillow Slip - Jolie Marche
2. New Orleans Photography, French Quarter Bicycle Picture - Briole
3. Antique Brass Vintage Cycle Pendant Necklace with Keep Calm Charm - Candy Tiles
4. Yellow Birthday Bike - Letterpress printed greeting card - Blank inside - Steel Petal Press
Top to Bottom, Left to Right

5. Antique Penny Farthing Men's Cuff Link Set - The Green Daisy
6. Antique Bicycle Keyrack - Knob Creek Metal Arts
7. Victorian Bicycle - Original Design with Antique Illustration - Giclee Print - Kitschy Kitschy Cool
8. PRINT - Antique bike BLACK LINOCUT bicycle - The Big Harumph

[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband, son and new baby girl. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationery business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her own blog here]


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love these old bicycles. Thank you for including my photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of Penny Farthings! Thanks for featuring my Victorian bicycle print!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails