Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am pissy today. How are you?!


Do not disturb sign, originally uploaded by Marc Johns.

It's only taken me about 12 years (from start of C's career change) to realize that when life gets frenetic, so do I. I've only recently begun to look at the stimulus surrounding me to admit that it's okay for me to be feeling as such.

End of school chaos (school plays, fundraisers, concerts, homework, etc); husband working very long hours (I don't feel like I've seen him in 2 weeks - we are literally 2 ships passing); thinking ahead for summer (camps, visitors, schedules, shows); worrying about finances, sudden unforeseen expenses, my business expenses, world peace, etc.....you know, LIFE!

So, I'm embracing my pissiness today knowing that soon this will pass. However, I felt it necessary to vent. Do not cross me today (yes, I'll be wearing my belt today, available for purchase here ;-0).

Please feel free to let it out in the comments. If you're feeling well today, say it! We'll rejoice in your great spirit. If you are feeling bitchy, say that and I will commiserate with you. Let's let it out together!

5 comments:

  1. That's better than a box of Ding Dongs, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I read your post yesterday morning and thought it was great and kind of wished I wasn't having such a great day so then I could reply. Then I found a hole in my t-shirt and my day immediately got pissy. I keep getting these little holes in my shirts right around my belt but I don't think my belt is causing it. I don't understand where they're coming from. It's a mystery and worse yet my t-shirt from yesterday was brand new! I can't keep ruining shirts but I don't know how to stop it! Ahhh!

    Okay vent done. Thanks for the opportunity. haha! Hope today was better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day fluxuated from worse to better. The funny thing about moods is how quickly they change. That's why I say embrace it...cuz it will pass.

    You didn't have to wait for a pissy moment but I'm glad you vented and feel better.

    Thanks for sharing. Anyone else?

    BTW, today (Saturday) I'm feeling pretty good so far, lol.

    Weird about your shirts. Maybe it's from your pants?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, they do pass quickly and come on quickly too! lol.

    I don't know how it could be my pants. I wear jeans every day and there's nothing for my shirts to catch on too. So weird. A friend suggested maybe the seat belt but it was happening in the winter too when I was wearing a coat ever day. I just don't get it. Maybe I'll blog about it and some lovely soul will solve my mystery for me. haha.

    Thanks again for the vent!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails