Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Does this look familiar? Guess and they are yours!

These earrings were made from the pages of a design magazine. The image is embedded in glass-like resin atop 3/4" hand painted wood rounds. I'm always looking for comfortable everyday earrings and these fit the bill! They are lightweight and add a hint of color that will compliment any outfit.
If you can tell me what they were in their magazine form, they are yours...for FREE! One guess per customer please. You can email me (info@alamodestuff.com), leave a comment on this post, or convo me on Etsy. Just be sure to leave me your contact information.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love these kind of things but I have to be honest...I haven't a clue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love these too but Im clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how you have even seen them before but bc they are in different form, you can't put your finger on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for that Slap My Forehead moment when you tell us where they are from....now this design is going to be popping up in my brain for the rest of the day...perhaps I'll go look at some magazines! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails