Monday, October 6, 2008

A bag like no other

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was typically busy with birthday parties and football games. I did manage to finish a few bags and keep up with incoming orders.

I'm so excited about my newest bags for this Fall! I've married woven seat belts with gorgeous ultra suede and this is the result!

For the shoulder/messenger bag above, I've added an adjustable strap that makes this bag incredibly versatile. The shoulder tote below has a zipper at the top.

Now that I've made a few, I hope I can get cracking and make many more for my December shows and online sales. Both of these bags will be in my Etsy shop and hopefully on my website for purchase this week.


I love it when a plan comes together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails