Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Madness - weekend review and week preview

What a rainy weekend it was here! While I'm not fond of the gray, it was nice to have a lazy weekend puttering around the house. The family "hung out" while reading, watching movies, and generally bouncing off the walls. I got some work done (a big order needing to be finished) and I was even able to make a few new items. Wow, truly a productive weekend.

My newest project has been making earrings from magazine pages and extra pieces of wood I've been hoarding. Yes, I hoard magazines and craft supplies. But see what can be done with them!
I really love their simplicity and upcycled attributes. They are so lightweight and don't move around much, making them incredibly comfortable to wear. I find dangle earrings bothersome. They are also one of a kind (ooak) and can only be purchased in my Etsy shop.

What's in store this week? I plan to get caught up on my Quickbook/bank statements, and make many bags! Happy Monday!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails