Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun with words

Okay, clearly I spend a lot of time on the internet and at my computer. I can't help myself. The least I can do is pass my findings along to you.


Juliebcreative (a fellow Arts in RI member), just turned me onto this great site. Wordle is a free site that allows you to create graphic "word clouds" out of any text or random words. You can edit colors, layouts, fonts, etc. Best of all, you can actually use your "word cloud" however you'd like. This includes putting them on tshirts, mugs, or blogs. It's also fun to see what others have done in the Wordle gallery.

Here is one I made with text I used from my website.


Come on, you have to agree, that is pretty cool!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails