Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday's Desktop Diary - advertising opportunities

I just finished this set of black and white outlet covers for my hair salon. I'll be dropping them by at my next appointment on Tuesday.


I've been going to the same hair stylist since I moved to RI. I love her and followed her from her old salon to this current one. I'm pretty much a regular, going every 6 weeks or so. The owner of the salon has been nice enough to let me leave my business cards and postcards near the front desk.


At my last visit I gave my stylist and the owner some switch plates. As we were chatting, we noticed that the salon had 10 outlet covers, one at each stylists station. So, I offered to make a series of black and white covers for the salon at no charge. This will be a win/win situation. Instant decor for the salon and advertising for me! The outlets are situated such that anyone sitting in any chair will certainly notice, so hopefully it will create a buzz.


I can't wait to see what kind of impact they make!



These can be purchased from my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails