Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday's Desktop Diary


My desktop today is unusually clean, which makes for a boring "desktop diary." So, I thought I'd take a picture of my make-up table. I've not had a chance to clean it up, so its much more fun to look at.

1. I love make-up by Benefit and purchase much of my supply from Sephora.

2. My à la mode family symbol necklaces. They are my modern version of birthstone necklaces. Each person/symbol represents a family member, thus mine is husband, me, M (my oldest) and E (my youngest). The opposite side of the pendant has "my family" printed in 7 languages.

3. My signature silver jewelry and particularly my cuffs...love them...can't have enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails