Monday, June 16, 2008

Easy and delicious sangria recipe!

I'm still recovering from a little going away gathering we had for some friends over the weekend. Much fun was had by all! I tried this easy sangria recipe that a friend gave me (thanks, Bubbles!). It was a big hit. I actually tripled this batch and put it in a fun ice tea jug (like the one pictured here). Yummy!

1 bottle of CHEAP red wine (the cheaper, the better!)
2 oranges, 1 sliced and 1 squeezed
1 lemon, sliced
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup triple sec

I will definitely make this again! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. you are too funny! people would be crazy not to try this recipe - it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Thank you for the recipe Linda! Too bad is Sunday afternoon already... you got me in a chill-out friend-get-together mood for Sangria! Next Saturday for sure... will send you a recipe for Clerico as well; I think you will enjoy it!
    Maritere

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails