Friday, March 9, 2012

Denial can be a place of bliss || OM [one moment] meet up

HELLOOOOooooooo!

I know, it's been a while. I've been in Denial. Upon our return from Hawaii, I got stuck there and found it difficult leave. Needless to say, I've taken my time acclimating to normal life. But, I'm coming around. Slowly.

We had a fabulous time in Maui. I will share some pictures with you next week.

I do want to mention that tomorrow is National Womens and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day. This is the 3rd year (out of 4) that I've been involved in the Red Pump Project.
Every 47 minutes, a woman tests positive for HIV in the United States.  There are approximately 1.1 million people living with HIV/AIDS in the U.S and almost 280,000 are women. (CDC)
Today, more than ever, it's important for us to get involved and bring attention to  a cause that affects women (and their families) all over the world.


Day 9: red - tomorrow in Nat'l womens and girls HIV/Aids Awareness Day #rocktheredpump

Have a great weekend!  I'll be back in some form or the other next week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails