Friday, November 11, 2011

A moment of thanks || OM [one moment] meet up

It's been a nutty week and looks as if next week it will get even nuttier.  I do need to get cracking on production as I am scheduled to be a holiday sale December 3.  So, hopefully, I will have some new items to show you very soon.

I do want to take a moment to thank my contributors Lindy and Diana.  Lindy shares handmade Fab Finds on Thursdays and Diana brings us amazing photos via Captured on Mondays.  They both have a great eye for art and bring something new to each post.

As the holidays approach, I encourage you to visit their shops.  You will find something for everyone as well as yourself.  I personally use one of Lindy's calendars and have a photo print by Diana resting on my family room mantel.

Crafted by Lindy - handmade cards and art prints


What was your moment this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails