Thursday, October 27, 2011

Turning my friend's photo into canvas art :: Rosenlof Photography + Easy Canvas Prints

In a previous post, I shared my photo turned canvas art by Easy Canvas Prints. I liked what they so much that I had them create another print for Chris' birthday. This photo was taken by my friend Mary Ann (Mary Ann Rosenlof Photography).
I hung the photo in our hallway to take the picture.  For perspective, the framed photo is 10"x10" and the canvas is 16"x20"

A few years back, when living in RI, we found this huge spider and web between two of our bushes. Mary Ann, always swift with her camera, shot a photo with Ethan in the back ground. This spider was at least two inches tip to tip.


Chris really liked this gift and now it lives in his office at work.  I love it when a plan comes together.  Thank you Mary Ann and Easy Canvas Prints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails