Wednesday, October 12, 2011

40 is the new 30, birthday boy!


Today is the love of my life's 40th birthday! We've talked about 2011 for a long time. Not only is this a special birthday year, but it's the year Chris finished his long residency and is starting his new career.  I'm so proud of him!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!
 
One of my longtime favorite card lines is Offensive+Delightful {oplusd}.  It is a wonderfully refreshing line of cards and notebooks that are, well, offensive yet delightful.  The card above would be on the delightful side.  I so wanted to use something offensive but I'll save those for my personal purchases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails