Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Whole Wide World - by Crafted by Lindy - Fab Finds from Etsy

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

1. 5x7 Original Print - View from the Ballroom - marencelest
2. Vintage World Globe Post-WW2 1946 Deco Air-Age - UPSTARTS
3. Vintage Pear Stone Coasters - Set of 4 - TheRetroRoad
4. The World 2011 Political Typography Map - IScreenYouScreen

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

5. Around the World Earrings - HandmadeShoppe
6. london ART PRINT, 10x8 - studiokmo
7. WORLD MAP - giant organic cotton cushion - mybeardedpigeon


[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband, son and daughter. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationery business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her own blog here]

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous collection! I love the incredible pillow covers by mybeardedpigeon - I'm always drooling over them! Thanks for including my Vintage Pear Crate Stone Coasters. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails