Monday, March 28, 2011

Collecting Color :: Blue skies + sunshine = great start to the week!


Pergola above, originally uploaded by alamodestuff.
Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend. It is actually beginning to feel like spring.

What do you have planned for this week?

[Edited to Add:  This is my first Collecting Color post for a  bi-monthly meet up hosted by Cyn at RiverDog Prints.  Got color and want to join us?  Stop by and link your Collecting Color post to the most recent one here.]

2 comments:

  1. I love that blue! We've been enjoying that here too. It just makes everything seem better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Today is the first "spring" day in Reno. It's just what I needed. You had a lot of great instagrams this weekend. I enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails