Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Reusable, biodegradable sponge cloths by Twist

I was given a package of these Twist European Sponge Cloths for Christmas.  They are 100% biodegradable, reusable and supposedly outlasts 17 rolls of paper towels. That's quite a claim!  Up for the challenge, I've been using one since Christmas and I love it.



This cloth is a cross between a sponge and paper towel and dries quickly after each use.  You can sanitize it in microwave, as well. It is absorbent with a somewhat microfiber quality about it, leaving no streaks and fiber remnants behind - just a squeaky clean surface.  Having black granite counter tops, I constantly struggle with steaks and finger prints.  I've tried various products and clothes and these have been the best so far.  And, after several weeks, this cloth has barely shown any use. 

You can find these cloths, as well as other products by Twist (a company out of Boulder, CO), at Whole Foods and other natural grocery and specialty stores.  I highly recommend them and will be trying some of their other products soon.

[This product review is 100% unsolicited.  I am in no way benefiting from this post.  I'm just happy to share a product with you that I truly like and use.]

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for something like this to use. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails