Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's been a long time coming - hardware earrings

Many times, I've been asked when I was going to add earrings to match the necklaces in the Hardware Collection.  It wasn't that I hadn't thought about it or tried.  One of the major criteria for adding any item to my collections is whether or not I would wear the particular item.  I've tried a variety of designs that didn't quite work for me: too heavy, too light, too complicated looking, too obvious, etc.  I've finally come up with several designs I love.

The first that I've made available is the Trio ($16.00).  It is a modern twist to the chandelier style earring.  I love that it is lightweight and easy to wear; noticeable but not over the top.  Industrial but not obviously hardware.  What do you think?

I have at least 3 more styles coming soon.  Follow me on Twitter or check out my Facebook fan page for up to the minute additions!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails