Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Snickerdoodle Bars

Happy Monday!  Here's a yummy treat to kick off your week!

Snickerdoodle Bars

This is, by far, the best (and easiest) snickerdoodle recipe I've ever come across.  I got the recipe from my friend, Barb ( of Tiny Bubbles), and can't believe how quickly they disappeared over the weekend! 


Mix:
1 stick butter
1 1/2 c sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

Add:
1 1/2 c flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Spread batter on greased 9x12 pan
Sprinkle a mix of sugar & cinnamon (2 tsp each)
Bake at 400 degrees (10-15 minutes)

Watch, in amazement, at how fast they disappear!

1 comment:

  1. Now this is a recipe I think even I can handle!
    Thanks, can't wait to try 'em out.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails