Thursday, May 6, 2010

Garden Markers - posted by Crafted by Lindy

Top to Bottom, Left to Right


1. organic garden stakes - JclayPottery
2. Sprout Garden Herb Markers - Custom Set of 4 - J Crane Jewelry
3. Herb Garden Stakes - Set of 4 - Pigeon Toe Ceramics
4. ceramic herb markers and mushroom set - Kylie Parry
5. Herb Garden Plant Markers - Mini - Nickel - Nina Gibson Designs
6. Vintage Silverware Garden Marker - Mint Basil Rosemary Thyme Set - Monkeys Always Look

[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband, son, and new born baby daughter. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationary business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her own blog here.]

9 comments:

  1. These make me wnat to start my gardening this year. It's always been a dream to have a beautiful garden with lovely markers.

    Thanks, Lindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely feature! lovely blog!
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everyones designs for garden markers! Thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my Organic Garden Stakes in this lovely collection! I'm happy to now know about your blog!
    Jeana
    www.jclaypottery.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it doesn't make me want to garden...but they are all lovely! I'll leave the gardening to husband and sons! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful! Now I'm sorry I don't have a garden..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including me in your wonderful blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the spoons - what a great idea! If ever you would like to feature an article on modern Urban garden Design let me know - you have a nice blog and it would be great to be featured on there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the spoons. What a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails