Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hump Day Humor: Funny bumper stickers

I literally stumbled upon these funny bumper stickers quotes this morning and they made me laugh.  I'll be tweeting more throughout the day.  Enjoy!

My idea of a team effort is a lot of people doing whatever I say.

If I'm talking, everyone should be taking notes.

People who think they know it all really annoy those of us who do.

You probably don't recognize me without the cape.

Don't believe everything you think.

Just say NO to negativity.

I thought I was indecisive; now I'm not so sure.


Life is too short to worry about how short life is.
Think globally, Act galactically.

An Apple a day keeps Windows away.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these - especially the 1st one - my outlook on life, to be sure! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails